When choosing the best type of cannabis cartridge, a lot of thoughts must first run through your mind, which one is the best? It’s usually not easy to even do so and depending on your preference, certain types of cartridges are preferable compared to the others. You can as well check out Cheefbotanicals vape cartridges.
We shall discuss, in this article, the various types of cannabis cartridges that are available for you, the pros and cons, and what they are all about.
What are vape cartridges?
Vape cartridges are also known as cannabis cartridges. They provide a way for cannabis users to inhale marijuana and other cannabis products. They are commonly filled with cannabis that contains THC, tetrahydrocannabinol, the main psychoactive compound responsible for the feeling of euphoria or that high feel you get when you inhale them. CBD carts are becoming more popular and offer benefits side the forms of consumption.
Those benefits include
- Ease of use
- Offer you a variety of options
- Not messy
- Quite discreet
These cartridges are quite discreet and easy to use, meaning you can take them wherever you go, and compared to smoking which might create a mess, they do not. In addition to this, you can choose based on your preference, a range of cannabis cartridges types.
Types of prefilled cannabis cartridges
The prominent types of this prefilled oil cannabis cartridges are
- Distilled. They are also called the distillate. A refined type of cannabis oil, made from various cannabis extracts. The most common type is CO2. The main purpose of the distilled is to remove all unnecessary compounds that may be found in the plant, such as chlorophyll. This method leaves a high concentration of cannabidiol (CBD), and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which allows for a more enhanced experience. It’s cleaner and smoother than the others.
- CO2. Carbon dioxide is a nontoxic solvent useful in the cannabis manufacturing industry to separate certain components that are found in the cannabis plant. It allows for more concentrated cannabis oil which is very good for cannabis cartridges. Its only flaw is that compared to distilled, it is not refined but it offers some benefits as there are more natural compounds in the CO2 concentrate, and these components would offer certain medicinal benefits. It’s a powerful, clean and smooth type of cart.
- Live resin. This is known for its strong taste and aroma and as resins are known, they have a very strong fragrance. It’s one of the more terpene-rich types of cannabis cartridges. The oil used is at first produced by dressing the cannabis plant after harvesting, and then it is kept frozen throughout the entire extraction process. It is this process that reserves the aroma and its natural properties.
- Others include full spectrum, which is considered to be the best of all cannabis oil and the highest quality; cut/uncut oil and terpene-infused.